We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated scientist to enhance our target deconvolution capabilities. The successful candidate will play a role in a core group responsible for mechanism-of-action studies using cutting edge technologies, to identify the mechanisms through which our compounds employ their efficacy
Technology Associate Researcher
- Sc (or above) in Biotechnology – a must
- Experience in qPCR, W.B, Immunofluorescence – a must
- Industry experiences – an advantage
- A passion for Biology discovery and the day to day work
- Team player
- Organized, methodical work ethics
- Good reporting skills in English
- design, execute, and analyze experiments related to the mechanism of action of small molecule in human cells (potential drugs)
- report the results in meetings, mostly in English using presentations you made that includes images and quantitative data
- performing literature reviews as part of your routine and in some cases present them to the team, or the entire R&D department.
- working with Anima’s project leaders and Anima’s analysis team to enhance the quality of the experiment design and analysis.