• Demonstrated ability to work independently in a lab and collaboratively within a team.
• Proficiency in statistical methods, experimental design, and data analysis.
• Exceptional organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail.
• Skill in documenting data with integrity.
• Experience in technical writing.
• Capacity to guide fellow team members.
• Strong cross-functional communication abilities.
● Passion for biotechnology and optimizing bioprocess.
● Adaptability to swiftly learn new tasks and tools.
● Exposure to various fermentation systems or bioreactor operations
● Experience with analytical methods
● Ph.D. in Microbiology with or equivalent experience in related field with relevant exposure – Mandatory
● Experience in molecular research in the field of molecular genetics or metabolism with filamentous fungi – Mandatory
● Familiarity with computational biology – Advantageous
● Center of Israel
MadeRight is a fast-paced start-up company that attracts talented people who are passionate about sustainability. We have come together to advance the global understanding and appreciation of fungi, and to recognize the potential of mycelium to help bring humans into an abundant future while protecting the environment.
Guided by our core values, our increasingly diverse team is dedicated to achieving a brave, hopeful, and incredibly important mission.
We’re a group of people passionate about the planet and true sustainability. Working hard to improve the planet’s future, we truly believe in what we’re doing and enjoy doing it.
We are developing processes to grow mycelium fermentation for a multitude of applications, developing new biomaterials that are positive for the planet.
Our technology hopes to take the wheel on how we make, use, and produce materials. Our first aim is to create high-performance natural biomaterials to improve the failing single-use packaging economy. We imagine producing packaging to replace petrochemical-derived materials, such as plastics.
We prioritize the health of MadeRight employees and their loved ones. Our goal is that everyone at MadeRight feels their best in day-to-day life, and therefore feels able to do their best work. The benefits offered are generous, providing a foundation of care and peace of mind as we work to improve the world for everyone.
Flexibility and Time Off
Work and life affect one another directly, so we create a flexible work environment and encourage taking the necessary time to rest and recharge. Paid time off includes vacation, sick leave, parental leave, holidays, and personal wellbeing days. We also minimize commutes with a hybrid work model and remote work opportunities when applicable.
Community and Personal Development
Doing our best individually helps us to do our best together, so we provide space and opportunities for personal growth. We take great care regarding MadeRight culture and find that collaboration is the key to the innovation of ourselves and our company. Each person brings unique backgrounds and talents that are fostered in a collaborative, challenging, and creative culture.