Why Future Meat?
Future Meat Technologies is a FoodTech company that’s racing towards bringing delicious and cost-effective cultivated meat to the world! We opened the world’s first industrial line for cultured meat, with the power to scale production of delicious, cultured products that every household will love. If you share our enthusiasm and dream – you’re our person!!!
Summary of role and team:
As a Senior molecular biologist, you will lead the molecular biology lab and manage genetics-related projects within Future Meat Technologies. You will be part of our biology and genomics team and will collaborate closely with scientific and regulatory experts.
• As the company’s molecular biology expert, you will lead and manage projects related to development and characterization of new cell lines.
• You will collaborate with scientists from different divisions within the company. Your collaboration will be required to answer key question in the genomics and metabolomics fields.
• Plan studies utilizing genomic data to answer biological questions and facilitate the development of new cell lines.
• You will work closely with our computational biologists to execute analysis of large-scale sequencing data (RNA-seq and whole genome).
• Communicate findings in simple yet accurate manner in presentations, reports, publications, and patents.
• Manage Junior scientist