Enzymit combines the power of cutting-edge computational design, deep learning, and state-of-the-art HTS discovery platform, to design novel enzymes and new metabolic pathways. We are replacing the outdated, inefficient, and polluting traditional chemical industry reactions with novel green products, that were previously considered unattainable.
If you are interested in pushing the boundaries of what is currently achievable and want to be a part of a fast-growing team, where trailblazing computational and protein engineering technologies converge, come join us.
We are looking for scientists who can lead, coordinate and perform projects aimed to engineer novel enzymatic functions and pathways optimization.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage and coordinate scientific projects, including planning, timeline and implementation.
• Review scientific literature.
• Plan, develop, and execute experiments for the development of novel enzymatic activities via high throughput screening strategies.
• Perform biochemical activity assays and analytical assays.
• Perform bacterial and cellular activity assays.
• Data analysis.
• Present activities, progress, and achievements in various forums.