As an immunologist at CytoReason, you will receive intense “data training” and work closely with our expanding multi-disciplinary team of biologists, software engineers, and bioinformaticians. You’ll tackle the pharmaceutical industry’s most burning questions using cutting-edge data. You’ll decipher disease mechanisms, identify biomarkers, find novel drug targets and develop new approaches for computational models use cases in pharma discovery.
This role is customer-facing. You’ll accompany the world’s top pharma companies as they enter the era of precision medicine and as they make groundbreaking discoveries and bring novel therapies to patients who most need them.
– Work closely with the pharma scientists to define the key deliverables of the project
– You will have to quickly learn the biology around the program and become our top expert on that topic
– Perform data interpretation and analysis from a biologist’s perspective
– Build a plan with an internal team and guide them through the project, the questions, the data and interpretation of the output
– Administrative and scientific leadership, including presenting the progress of the project and deliver reports to the clients