Eleven Therapeutics is on a mission to develop the next generation of nucleic acid therapeutics by harnessing the power of state-of-the-art RNA biology, combinatorial chemistry and A.I., transforming drug discovery and development into a programmable process. Our team consists of world class scientists and entrepreneurs, with a proven track-record in breakthrough innovations and therapeutic R&D. Our discovery engine integrates deep expertise in bioengineering, chemistry, genomics and computer science. Our resultant pipeline is rapidly expanding, focusing on a multitude of respiratory diseases, including antiviral prophylactics and treatments for non-infectious diseases of substantial unmet medical need. Eleven champions Diversity and Inclusion, and spans multiple geographies, operating across Cambridge (UK), Tel-Aviv (Israel), and Boston (US).
• You will take part in the development of combinatorial platforms for the discovery of new
RNA delivery pathways and novel RNA modification strategies.
• You will identify and implement novel tools in RNA and cell biology, propose
experimental designs and strategies, and work at the bench to implement and troubleshoot
• Eleven fosters an interdisciplinary environment, where you will work closely with other
team members, and collaborate with the Artificial Intelligence and Chemistry teams to
further develop new areas of research aimed to provide safe, effective, and durable
Required experience and skills
• PhD in Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, or related field
• 3+ years academic or industry experience in nucleic acid technologies, RNA-biology, and
next generation sequencing (NGS)
• Hands-on experience in mammalian cell culture and cell-based assays
• Recognized excellence as evidenced by peer-reviewed publications