- Conducting research in the field of cancer immunotherapy.
- Job consists of bench work: in-vitro experiments using models of cancer cell cultures and primary samples.
- Working with molecular and immunological methods.
- Writing protocols, reports, and SOPs.
About the institute:
Circuit-Bio is a synthetic biology company developing an innovative unique platform of logical gene circuits for cancer immunotherapy.
- Academic degree: Ph.D. or M.Sc. in biology, medical sciences, or related fields.
- Extensive experience working with human cell cultures.
- Proven experience working with immunological methods.
- Experience working with flow cytometry, ELISA, antibody staining and isolation of immune system cells.
- Extensive experience with qPCR, PCR, working with viruses and Cloning – a must!
- Strong English communication skills – both written and oral.
- Teamwork but also good independent work ability.
- Highly enthusiastic, goal oriented individual
- Extensive experience in molecular biology, cloning and immunology – an advantage!