NeuraLight is looking for a talented, experienced, and ambitious Research Scientist to join the science team!
You will join collaborative academic level research, focusing on evaluating Neurological disorders, professionally communicate your results in peer-reviewed media, and support NeuraLight's mission to help hundreds of millions of people suffering from Neurological diseases!
In this role, you will collaborate with the best scientists and institutes, including universities, hospitals, and patient associations. You will work in a hybrid environment that strives to learn and grow as professionals and individuals.
● Read, learn, think, and raise scientific questions.
● Design a research workflow to explore and analyze complex unstructured data (including time series, imaging, etc.).
● Build theory-based models and simulations.
● Professionally communicate your results.
● Aligned with NeuraLight's core values (see below)
● A team player with a passion for empowering their team and company thrives in a positive and collaborative culture.
● Holding an M.Sc. or a higher degree in a quantitative science field, with a proven academic research record, including publications.
● Passionate about data, statistics, and data analysis.
● Experienced with Python and its data-science related packages.
NeuraLight is a VC-backed venture on a mission to transform the lives of billions of people impacted by neurological disorders by digitizing neurological evaluation and care.
Our AI-driven platform integrates multiple digital markers to accelerate and improve drug development, monitoring, and precision care for patients with neurological disorders.
The technology behind the platform includes proprietary Machine learning algorithms, which automatically extract a host of digital oculometric markers from facial videos captured with a standard smartphone or webcam.
NeuraLight's founders are repeat entrepreneurs and industry veterans (including the co-founder of Chorus.ai and the founding CTO of Flatiron health), leading a 30-strong team supported by renowned neurologists and 2 Nobel laureates as well as a stellar Scientific Advisory Board. They have raised $30.5M to date.
Our Core Values:
We are on an urgent mission
● As a team and individuals, we are driven by a mission to transform neurology and save and improve people's lives.
● The stakes are high, and we understand we must take risks and be bold. We avoid stagnation, make decisions as soon as possible, do our best to make progress, and deliver quickly and effectively.
We are psychologically safe
● We encourage everyone to speak up, be vulnerable and take the initiative with ideas, questions, concerns, or mistakes.
● We respect everyone and take their thoughts and opinions seriously.
● We celebrate each other as individuals and professionals; we are an empowering team.
We enjoy the ride
● We believe the journey is not less important than the goal, so we do our best to enjoy the ride.
● We are proud of what we do and celebrate our successes; we exude optimism in the face of the serious and long-haul challenges we face.