In the role of Research Associate (biochemist), you will be at the forefront of our innovative work, driving the development of novel biomaterials. Your responsibilities will include:
• Conducting cutting-edge research and experiments to design and optimize biomaterial formulations
• Collaborating with multidisciplinary teams to develop scalable manufacturing processes for biomaterial production.
• Analyzing and characterizing the physical and chemical properties of biomaterials using advanced techniques.
• Staying up to date with the latest advancements in biomaterials research and incorporating them into our projects.
• Contributing to the intellectual property portfolio of the company through patent drafting and scientific publications.
• Establishing manufacture pipe-line, managing protocols and writing reports.