As a Research Assistant, you will play a vital role in supporting our research activities and maintaining the smooth operation of our laboratories. Your responsibilities will include:
• Preparing and setting up laboratory equipment and instruments for experiments.
• Assisting researchers and scientists with conducting experiments and data collection.
• Maintaining inventory of laboratory supplies and placing orders as needed.
• Assisting in the preparation of reagents, solutions and media.
• Following standard operation procedures and safety guidelines.
• Performing routine maintenance and calibration of laboratory equipment.
• Contributing to general laboratory upkeeping and cleanliness.