Summary of role and team:
You will be a part of the quality team. You will coordinate quality control activities in operations and promote food safety and quality culture and continuous improvement in production departments.
As a quality control coordinator, you will:
• Monitor GMP & GLP requirements implementation.
• Execute facility sampling plan, sample products, and prepare samples for testing.
• perform Incoming inspection for raw materials
• Communicate with external labs, coordinate sampling, and follow up on results.
• Perform In-process QC.
• Participate in food safety deviations and incidents RCAs.