SUMMARY OF ROLE AND TEAM:
We are looking for a Senior Scientist to join our Media Development department within R&D. The Senior Scientist position is part of an R&D team that is developing novel, customized, efficient, serum-free, animal-free, food-grade and cost competitive cell culture medium for cultured meat cell lines. The scientist should be able to independently define and execute R&D projects with minimal supervision. This is a hands-on research job where the scientist will be responsible for defining project targets, designing and executing experiments, analyzing data, drawing conclusions, and engaging in next steps.
As a Senior Scientist you will
– Design and execution of various biological research experiments and data analysis.
– Utilize Metabolomics and Design of Experiment (DOE).
– Cell culture lab work: Cell seeding, cell counting, and metabolic analysis.
– Preparation of culture media and reagent stocks.
– Data collection, documentation, and reporting.
– Result analysis and presentation according to project goals and timeline.
– Working and collaborating with other R&D departments including Biology, Biochemistry, and others.