- Hands-on work in the lab, preparing samples and performing experiments.
- Writing reports and presentation of results.
- Reporting to the R&D manager.
Lab technician / Junior researcher – biology department
About the company:
Since 2015, TripleW has committed to addressing the environmental and financial challenges of waste management, through the development of superior circular solutions. Bioplastics, renewable and highly in-demand, are the perfect vehicle for creating value from food waste and closing the loop.
- M.Sc in biology Or B.Sc. with 1-2 years practical experience in a “wet” biology lab.
- Microbiology work under sterile conditions – advantage.
- Experience with fermentation work – advantage.
- Team player.
- Detail oriented with great organizational skills.
- Able to work independently.
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal.
Poleg, Netanya, Israel