Nova is looking for an Experimental Physicist (M.Sc. /Ph.D.).
This position entails research of new optical measurement techniques, experimental studies, data analysis, and simulative interpretation.
– Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software, and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors manufacturing.
– We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high-aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
– We dive deep into the nanometric and atomic levels to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
What will you do as an Experimental Physicist?
– Experimental and theoretical physics involves designing and building setups, conducting experiments, and analyzing results.
– Conduct Lab system diagnostics, troubleshooting, root-cause analysis, and problem-solving.
– Development of a new technology towards productization and system engineering work.