• Candidates must hold a MSc in areas related to Optics/Physics/Engineering related areas.
• Proficiency knowledge of both spoken and written English is required.
• Minimum 1-2 years’ experience working as an optical engineer.
About the company:
The candidate should have:
• Strong and profound background in Optics (Wave Optics and Geometrical Optics)
• Some experience in optical design software (Zemax) is a must. Should be able to design and specify any optical system from the scratch
• Hands-on experimental skills with experience in building complex optical setups
• Experience with Spatial Light Modulator (SLM) and Wavefront Shaping is a plus
• Elementary knowledge of ophthalmology specifically refractive error correction is an additional plus
• Proven track record using image analysis software (MATLAB/PYTHON) and methodologies
• Able to use independently various microscopy platforms including confocal and bright field microscopes
• Experience in participation of competitive collaborative projects is preferable
• Ability to manage different projects and meet deadlines
• Strong team-player
• High motivation to do research and tackle engineering challenges