We are seeking a Discovery Research Associate to enhance Anima’s High Throughput Screening (HTPS) capabilities. The successful candidate will play a critical role in a core group responsible for assay development, high-content screening, and hit validation using Anima's technology, to identify novel drugs for unmet clinical needs.
Discovery Research Associate
- MS in Biotechnology, Cellular, and Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, or other relevant scientific fields
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in laboratory automation.
- Experience in tissue culture techniques and functional cell-based assay development.
- Track record of high throughput screens execution and problem-solving.
- Strong motivation, attention to detail, ability to think independently and fully integrate into a high-achieving team environment.
- High level of English.
- Implementing and execute experiments efficiently.
- Work collaboratively with a diverse group of scientists across all therapeutic areas to ensure timely progress in discovery projects.
- Execute high-throughput screens using process automation and liquid handling robotics.
- Solving high content assay development problems and implement improved procedures.