CytoReason is a fast-growing AI company that is working with top tier pharma companies and leading research institutes. We generate discoveries that will drive the next generation of therapies using our cutting-edge machine learning model of the immune system. Models of immune system in different disease conditions are generated and maintained by the Model Team.
The Associate Immunologist role is a role within the Model Team. It requires a broad and solid understanding of the immune system combined with above-average quantitative thinking. The Associate Immunologist is the entity that tests the validity of the disease models, which are generated by cutting-edge Machine Learning algorithms. The Associate Immunologist is also responsible for maintaining the data curation, ontologies and biological expectations that underlie the models.
You will be joining our expanding, multidisciplinary and creative team of biologists, data engineers, data scientists and bioinformaticians.
• You will curate, arrange and annotate data
• You will be responsible for CytoReason’s ontologies
• You will have to deal with a large volume of scientific literature and different data types
• You will have to quickly learn the biology around the different diseases and existing treatments
• Suggest validations of Models using existing data