Why Future Meat?
Future Meat Technologies is a Food-Tech company that’s racing towards bringing delicious and cost-effective cultivated meat to the world! We opened the world’s first industrial line for cultured meat, with the power to scale production of delicious, cultured products that every household will love. If you share our enthusiasm and dream – you’re our person!!!
Summary of role and team:
We are looking for a Cultured Biomass Research Assistant to join our R&D department. As a Research Assistant, you will run experiments and culture Future Meat’s cell lines to further improve our processes and products. The team specializes in cell biology and differentiation processes. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background and an eagerness to advance the field of cultured meat. This is a 75%
lab-based (hands-on) position.
• Design and execution of various biological research experiments and data analysis in collaboration with Senior Scientists.
• Cell culture lab work: seeding and passaging cell cultures, cell counting, metabolite analysis.
• Culture media preparation.
• Applying and developing different methods for cell differentiation and culture analysis.
• Data collection, documentation, and reporting.
• Results analysis and presentation according to project goals and timeline.