We are looking for a highly motivated chemist to develop methods to formulate, fill, and finish experimental biologic therapies for patients in clinical trials. Academic research, biotech, or pharma laboratory experience is required. Experience with quality control testing is also a plus.
Scientific creativity, problem solving skills, and excellent organizational skills are required.
The Advanced Biotherapy Center (ABC) at Sheba Medical Center is a new, state-of-the art laboratory for developing and manufacturing new cell and gene therapies for patients with serious diseases. Specific tasks include developing methods for formulation of biologic drugs, filling and capping vials, and sending samples for QC testing. This work may lead to publications in scientific journals and will support clinical trials for treatment of patients with cancer and other types of disease.
The job holder will report to the Laboratory Director, Dr. Jonathan Esensten. Please contact Dr. Esensten to apply: [email protected]
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
• Develop and perform biologic drug formulation, fill, and finish
• Sending samples for QC testing
• Following standard operating procedures exactly
• Clear and complete documentation (good handwriting)
• Additional tasks as assigned in cell and gene therapy development and manufacturing activities
• Willing to work in shifts as requested, 07:00-15:30 or 15:00-23:30
• Willing to work on weekends and holidays, as requested