We are looking for a highly motivated experienced scientist to join our Assay Development team. The team utilizes a variety of research tools applied for microbiome research, product development and clinical study.
By joining this team, you will be part of our Assay Development Unit: a unique group of biologists, developing multiple microbiology, molecular biology, and biochemical assays for phage therapy in various human diseases.
The job requires development, validation, and execution of various microbiology-based assays including:
– Planning and performing experiments using variety of microbiology techniques
– Working with a variety of microorganisms: bacteria and phages.
– Working with physiological samples: stool, saliva, blood, sputum, skin swabs and biopsies.
– Recording, analyzing, and interpreting data
– Protocols, reports, and SOP preparation.
– Keeping up with current knowledge by reviewing the findings and scientific literature.
– Work with CROs worldwide – Design experiments, tech transfer methods and follow validation and clinical studies