The research assistant will join the biology team and will take part in advancing innovation projects throughout the product life cycle for Labrador.
Assay Development – Research Assistant
About the company:
● MSc. in biology, biochemistry, molecular/cell biology.
● 1-2 years of laboratory experience (advantage).
● Experience with colorimetric detection assay (e.g. ELISA).
● Experience in Lateral Flow Immunoassay. (advantage).
● Strong quantitative intuition, excellent experimental design and data analysis
skills, including presenting experimental data.
● High level of enthusiasm, energy, and motivation.
● Comfortable with a startup environment — easily switch from one task to another.
● Fluent in English.
● Hands-on assay development of colorimetric quantification assays.
● Writing protocols.
● Literature deep dives.
● Lab operations.