- Development and validation of analytical and physicochemical methods.
- Analytical support for the process development department, alongside with the product release under GMP requirements.
- Scientific writing of protocols, reports, SOP’s, analytical methods and validations
Analytical Chromatography Researcher
- At least M.Sc. degree. Priority to Biochemistry/Biology/ biotechnology
- Experience in development of physicochemical methods: HPLC/UPLC methods such as SEC, RP and normal HPLC, CEX, peptide mapping, HIC, HILIC, GC, etc.
- Knowledge and experience in protein/mAb analysis and characterization.
- Experience in working under GMP/GLP requirements.
- A Team player with excellent human relations that can work also independently.
- Very good English (reading writing and speaking). The position is intended for both women and men